• Model PBIC-330 is a single, digitally controlled brewer. It includes (1) VS-1.5S Shuttle® with stand.
• Model PBIC-430 is a twin, digitally controlled brewer. It includes (2) VS-1.5S Shuttles® with stands.
• The VS-1.5S Shuttle® is a 1.5 gallons (5.7L) vacuum insulated, stainless steel container with stand. It is portable and will
maintain freshly brewed coffee hot without additional heat.
• Programmable Pre-Infusion – Allows the operator complete control over the initial soaking of the grounds independently from
Pulse Brewing feature.
• Programmable Energy Saving Feature – Allows the brewer to go into energy conservation mode after three hours of inactivity.
• Improved Operator Feedback – Real-time feedback provides operator with: 1) a brew cycle countdown timer; instant knowledge
of when the spray-over will finish. 2) a scrolling dripping message indicating that the brew basket is draining. 3) a scrolling done
message indicating that the brew cycle is completely done.
• Programmable Drip Time – Allows operator to control the length of time the brew basket will remain locked after the spray
over is completed.
• The following brew variables are programmable through the front display: Water temperature, brew volume, pulse brewing
sequence, bypass percentage, low temp/no brew.
• Precise Brew Temperature – The brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/- 1°F during the complete brew cycle.
• 3 Brew Volumes – From ½ gallon (1.9L) to 1½ gallons (5.7L). Each volume can be set by ‘teach’ mode to eliminate trial-&-error set-up.
• Programming Lockout – The brewer settings can be “locked” to prevent tampering.