FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Fully insulated Roast-N-Hold gentle convection oven designed for flavorful results by slow roasting.
• Slow convected air system promotes natural browning for flavor and seals in natural juices. Slow roasting means
15% to 20% less shrinkage.
• Full 8000 Watts of power allows for reheating of prepared meals or bulk items. Maximum temperature 350˚F.
• Standard solid state electronic control with large, clean, easy-to-read and operate LED digital display to ensure
holding at precise food temperatures.
• 18 factory or field programmed roast & hold cycles. Each programmed menu can be customized for exact time and
• Standard with probe cooking, includes one 6” food temperature probe.
• Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
• Stainless steel construction throughout for ease of cleaning.
• Smooth interior coved corners prevent food particle/ grease buildup.
• Field reversible insulated Dutch doors prevent temperature loss. Silicone door gaskets for proper seal.
High temperature ceramic magnetic latches for “easy
open” and security during transport.
For more information go to http://www.crescor.com