ESI - Your Daily Resource for Restaurant Equipment and Furniture. Including Commercial Kitchen Equipment, Commercial Refrigeration, Commercial Exhaust Hoods, and Walk-in Coolers and Freezers.
Restaurant Equipment Solutions critical to your success.
The ESI Solutions Center is the best place on the web for information when considering steamers, kettles, walk-in coolers or freezers, reach-ins, dishwashers, stainless steel tables or sinks, food and drawer warmers, food merchandisers, bakery equipment, pizza or convection ovens, banquet or catering carts, millwork, commercial exhaust hoods, restaurant booths, tables, chairs, and much much more.
Let us know what's important to you! and check out our latest blog entry below.
Do it your way!
http://www.advancetabco.com/gallery/?title=Advance Tabco Photos and Video
• PrecisionBrew™ Technology: Complete control of brew cycle, contact time, and brew temperature. Using pulses you
can dictate exact contact time. Thermistor sensor keeps water temperature to within +/- 1°F
• Three Batch Sizes Per Liner: Program specific brew sequences for each portion size of each liner
• Insulated Liners: Dual wall, air insulated, electropolished liners hold your coffee between 180°F and 185°F
• Digital Liquid Level Sensors in Liners: Easy-to-read vertical LED light graph. No more unsightly gauge level glasses
• Automatic Air Agitation: Programmable, keeps undissolved solids in suspension so that all cups have the same profile,
because…Every Cup Counts!
• Quality Control Timers: Each liner has a two digit countdown timer to remind operator when it is time to brew again
• Easily Changed Flow Control or Orifice: Change the sprayover rate by simply changing one orifice
• Dual Spray Arms: Brew two 3-gallon batches simultaneously (triple urn only)
• Ample Brew Baskets: Baskets hold more than 2 pounds of coffee
• Dual Wall Insulated Body: Urn body is insulated with high density fiberglass.
Various sizes, capacities, and options available
- Hand crank or electric tilt
- Available in gas or electric
- Spring assisted lid on all floor models
- Tangent draw off valve available
- Supported with AccuTemp’s Triple 777 Service Program
- See Spec Sheets for complete list of available options
Q Series Multi Deck Self Service Case
Take a look at the options within the Q Series
RPI GREEN SCREEN
OPTIONAL construction for Bandit, Bravo and Olympus Air Screens with the following features:
- High efficient CFC Free Refrigerant
- Cool white T-5 Lighting for high output, low mercury, low power consumption
- LED Lighting: Low amperage, mercury free, long lasting illumination
- ECM programmable High Efficiency evaporator fan motor & blade for low power consumption
- Electronic digital control and defrost termination minimizes times for defrost cycle. FASTER RECOVERY, LESS ENERGY.
- Heavy Duty woven aluminum econofrost night shades reduce energy consumption for off peak hours
Ergonomic Banquet Cabinet EB-120
•Fully insulated banquet cart designed to transport and hold up to (120) 11” plated covered meals.
•Lower height cabinet for better vision during transport.
•Supplied with three heavy-duty wire grid shelves spaced on 16-1/2” centers.
•Bottom mounted power unit lifts out for easy cleaning of the inside of the cabinet.
•Standard 1500 Watts, 120 Volts, 15 Amps. Provides quick heat up to 200°F. (93°C.).
•Stainless steel construction throughout for ease of cleaning.
•Bridge handles made of impact and scratch resistant material on both sides of cabinet.
•One piece welded base with perimeter bumper provides solid foundation to support heavy loads.
•Heavy duty 6” wheels, two swivel with brakes. Rolls easily, even over carpeted surfaces. Staggered
mounting provides mobility when fully loaded especially over uneven surfaces.
•Magnetic grease board included.
•Many accessories and options to best fit your needs.
•2-Year Parts/1-Year Labor Warranty